Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,318TL (€5,393) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)