Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,455TL (€986) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)