Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 212% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,648TL (€4,837) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)