Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,982TL (€886) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)