Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,526TL (€5,665) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)