Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,858TL (€4,855) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)