Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,903TL (€1,085) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)