Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 268% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 69,964TL (€17,739) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)