Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.411 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,398TL (€7,745) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)