Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,550TL (₨65,675) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)