Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,584TL (﷼ 24,388,859) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)