Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,761TL (﷼ 31,687,161) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)