Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.742 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,176TL (Dirham 21,918) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)