Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,392TL (kr18,730) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)