Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (kr5,832) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)