Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44952 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,944TL (kr13,222) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)