Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (kr6,668) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)