Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (₨57,691) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)