Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00552 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,643TL (CH$1,204,563) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)