Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (CH$527,309) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)