Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,124TL (6,702 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)