Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.322 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,973TL (5,273 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (40 minutes ago)