Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,759TL (5,513 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (39 minutes ago)