Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.268 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (3,413 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)