Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,877TL (2,863 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (about 2 hours ago)