Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 241% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,395TL (55,290 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)