Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 166% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,306TL (10,412 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)