Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.921 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 205% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,642TL (53,876 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)