Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05600 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (Taka 56,254) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)