Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04520 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,867TL (Taka 63,421) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)