Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04917 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,403TL (Taka 48,875) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)