Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (₨64,042) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)