Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06037 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (₨47,424) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)