Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07068 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,108TL (₨43,978) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)