Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,379TL (₨60,901) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)