Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,844TL (3,495 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 3 hours ago)