Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,277TL (8,422 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)