Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 162% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,871TL (8,060 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)