Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,068TL (8,860 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)