Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,023TL (2,776 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)