Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,407TL (50,948 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)