Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,347TL (9,005 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)