Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35817 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,530TL (76,862 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)