Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,037TL ($2,721) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)