Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL ($843) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)