Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20414 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (ARS $13,786) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (29 minutes ago)