Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22363 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,213TL (ARS $251,369) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)