Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23291 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,264TL (ARS $147,108) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)