Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46361 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,839TL (Q12,594) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)