Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (Q6,241) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)