Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL (Q5,464) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)