Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (₨107,989) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (43 minutes ago)