Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03588 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (₨104,527) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)