Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.554 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 284% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,913TL (NZ$28,547) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (29 minutes ago)