Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.256 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,998TL (NZ$1,535) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)