Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 223% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,337TL (NZ$18,272) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)