Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.466 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 274% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,689TL (NZ$18,935) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)