Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34810 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (R 9,216) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)