Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27356 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,614TL (R 16,866) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)