Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.068 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (C$1,453) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)