Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 257% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,861TL (元10,674) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)