Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,503TL (元10,044) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)