Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL (元5,581) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)