Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (﷼ 26,987,333) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)