Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,454TL (﷼ 249,003,234) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)