Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,312TL (﷼ 30,207,756) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)