Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (1,010,175 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)