Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00389 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 103,198TL (26,560,982 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)