Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00401 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 106,089TL (26,450,217 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)