Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 81,315TL (13,710,986 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port Moresby costs 125,000 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)