Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02777 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 811% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,845,684TL (102,473,516 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)