Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,468TL (Rp 14,938,586) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)