Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,412TL (Rp 11,967,083) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (40 minutes ago)