Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37872 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (Bs 9,640) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)