Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,973TL (Bs 50,148,875) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)