Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 195% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,859TL (Bs 24,454) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)