Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36308 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,808TL (Bs 24,260) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (35 minutes ago)