Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14931 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,035TL ($U27,023) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)