Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 212% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,671TL ($U400,865) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)