Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12423 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 207% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,917TL ($U224,724) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)