Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12419 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL ($U30,471) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)