Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12860 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 219% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,829TL ($U403,027) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)