Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,582TL (CH$3,977,281) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)