Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,887TL (CH$627,315) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)