Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00680 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (CH$617,869) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)