Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 174% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,541TL (CH$8,100,015) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)