Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 175% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,710TL (CH$7,771,442) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)