Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,867TL (S/. 2,407) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)