Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,358TL (S/. 3,962) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)