Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,074TL (S/. 3,660) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (32 minutes ago)