Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,492TL (S/. 2,728) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (39 minutes ago)