Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,745TL (₨39,861) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)