Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,046 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,804TL (₨86,016) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)