Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07476 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,527TL (₨73,931) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)