Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,169TL (₨58,926) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (15 minutes ago)