Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,434TL (11,441 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)