Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,584TL (5,714 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)