Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (6,074 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)