Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21639 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (Mex$ 15,057) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)