Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06839 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,682TL (Php39,223) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)