Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19106 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (Mex$ 24,435) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)