Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18093 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,544TL (Mex$ 25,117) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (31 minutes ago)