Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20320 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,414TL (Mex$ 16,802) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)