Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (S/. 3,326) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)