Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,471TL (S/. 6,928) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)