Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,792TL ($11,854) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)