Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.514 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL ($1,107) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)