Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.112 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,803TL ($12,471) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)