Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,209TL ($12,456) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)