Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,536TL ($1,433) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)