Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.630 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 301% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 75,116TL ($20,691) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)