Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,032TL (€1,256) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)