Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06469 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,216TL (65,172 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)