Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07027 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,965TL (42,193 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)