Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06750 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,942TL (43,591 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)