Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08814 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,886TL (32,740 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)