Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12020 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,450TL (37,019 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)