Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,635TL (€2,189) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)