Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,217TL (€743) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)