Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,061TL (£710) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)