Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,254TL (€8,274) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)