Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.012 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (R$ 4,356) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)