Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,870TL (R$ 2,569) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)