Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,460TL (R$ 6,434) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)